Semi Automatic Filter Press Description
- A Semi Automatic Filter Press has the same concept as the manual Filter Press, except that the Some process is automated. It consists of Hydraulic cylinder.
- The function of the Cylinder is to move the pressure plate and allow rapid pressure in whole system till the system get filled and Close.
- filter cakes accumulated in between the plates.
- It also contains a diaphragm compressor in the filter plates which aids in optimizing the operating condition by further drying the filter cakes.
- Cake discharge can be done in many ways. For example: Shaking the plates while they are being opened or shaking the cloths.
- A scraper can also be used, by moving from one chamber to another and scraping the cake off the cloth.
- At the end of each run, the cloths are cleaned using wash liquid and are ready to start the next cycle.
Advantages of Semi Automatic Filter Press
- Less Effort than Manual Filter Press.
- Equal Distribution of Pressure in Every Chambers
- Less man power
- Easy to operate & Handling
- Semi-automatic Filter Press is available from 610mm (24″) to 1500mm (60″) plate sizes.
- Economic in oversize machines