- A Manual Filter press is simple and the basic Form of the Filter Press.
- In Manual Filter press every operation is done manually.
- Manual Filter Press are available from 300mm to 915mm plate sizes.
- These machines are an effective, inexpensive choice for handling smaller quantities of material.
In manual Filter Press two types of mechanism are available at NMP
- Rachet Type
- Capstan Type
In manually operated filter press with Ratchet Closing Device. The system consists of Ratchet Mechanism, Pinion and Gear Wheel. By applying a Ratchet lever to the pinion shaft the force is transmitted by small pinion to the larger gear-wheel which provides the final lightening on the plate pack.
In manually operated filter press with Capstan Closing Device. This type of closing Mechanism is recommended up-to 610 mm square Filter Press. A screw with hand-wheel is used for closing the pack of filter plates and for final tightening.
- Maintenance Free
- Cost saving
- Easy to Operate
- It is easy to learn.
- low maintenance.
- Economical and practical choice.